Hiliarious!!!



How does this happen? Earlier in the week TJ went to brush her teeth in the morning when she discovered a huge FROG was just chillin in our toothbrush cup holder. TJ freaked out of course not expecting to see a frog. I wasn't home so she took the frog outside and thought that would be the end of it all. Well about several hours ago Callie Joy (my 4 yr old daughter) woke up to go to the bathroom and she completely freaked out and starting crying hysterically. As I rushed in to see what was the matter I see Callie Joy pointing at the sink. Sure enough there was another frog. After calming her down she explained that as she went to "potty" the frog just jumped out at her from inside the toilet. It was so hard to comfort my daughter without cracking up. How do two frogs invade two different bathrooms in two different days? I'm 100% clueless. I guess they are coming in from the toilets, is that even possible. All I know is if I don't find a solution quick TJ is going to check in at the local resort. If anyone has a clue let us know. Seriously let me know, thanks!

2 comments:

I did leave a couple tadpoles in your bathroom before I left... but that wouldn't have anything to do with it would it?

:)

Dave

Call someone from the septic tank business, they must be coming in from the pipes, or call your Dad. TJ and Callie might move out!