Camp Bahamas: Pray 4 ballers


Early in the Summer I got to go with our High School ministry to the Bahamas for a mission trip. Over the week I was able to meet some really awesome people as well as some serious ballers. At the end of the basketball tournament I was able to present the gospel. The men in the picture above are the ones who made the decision to begin a relationship with Jesus. I ask that you pray for them. That God would bless them each with a love and passion for Him and His Word. Also some of them may read this blog so if you'd like to encourage them you can by leaving a comment on this post. Boys, I'm proud of you. I think of you often and will continue to pray for you. I pray God improves your basketball skills so I don't have to dominate you all again next summer :), just kidding you guys were killing it! Live for Him, Love each other, and don't get dunked on!

0 comments: