Thursday Update




Hey gang. First let me say thank you to everyone. We have received so much love, support, and prayers. Each prayer and encouraging word has meant so much to TJ and I. So here are some updates from today.




  • The doctors have assured us they wouldn't boot us out of the hospital until TJ is ready. This could be a day, a week, several weeks. Although no one knows the timetable it is very assuring to know we will be in good hands throughout the ordeal.


  • They will allow Darby to stay with us during that time.


  • TJ had a great day. Physical therapy this morning went good.


  • The Neurological Physicians all assessed TJ and see signs of improvement. They said to see signs of improvement this early (even if they are small improvements) is a big deal.


  • Riley & Callie Joy have smothered Darby with lots of kisses and love. They are sooooo excited to have a baby sister.


Today was a very busy day. TJ had many doctors making their rounds and performing their test. Many of you have blessed us with an encouraging phone call, text message, or blog comment. Although I haven't had time to reply back to everyone please know that each prayer and thought have blessed TJ and I more than you know. We love the community God has blessed us to be in. As time permits I will continue to give you updates via this blog. Grace & Peace, the Aagaards (all 5 of us).



7 comments:

We will be praying for you all. Ailee and Omesh

Love you guys - still praying! -Karl

Dustin...thanks for the updates! We have been praying around the clock for TJ's recovery and for your strength! The Lord even chose to wake me in the middle of the night to pray for ya'll....come on, Lord! :) (But even in those weeeeee-hours of the night it is a priveledge to lift ya'll up!) Praising Jesus in advance for full recovery! P.S. Don't you need me to take care of Darby for a couple of days/weeks/years....life! She is a doll baby!!!!!!!! and I already love her!
Love you, guys! xo-The Schultz Family

So good to hear progress being made! Thanks for the updates, will of course continue storming the gates of heaven for you all! I absolutely love the first family picture!!! You all look great and I love how big sister Callie Joy is keeping a close eye on "her baby"!

Wow, we missed alot while out of town this wk. Glad to hear Darby is here & healthy. Praying for TJ. Call us ANY time if we can help in any way. We love y'all!
Milton, Janis & Co.

You know you all are in my prayers. I've been working in this situation, too. He has the power to make great changes for us. TJ - you stand big and strong, work with your PT therapist - they know how to make you strong. Let me know if you guys need help, as you all have helped me threw my ordeal. LOL for all your family, Kim

Love this picture! I see that the kids "decorated" TJ and Darby with stickers. So cute. I love you guys, I'm praying for you, and I miss you! :)