Some random thoughts...


  • Update of TJ: she walked today without the walker. It wasn't far but it is progress. She is doing great and I continue to be proud of her as she battles through this injury.


  • Fellowship Orlando: Due to TJ's injury I missed a weekend from church. I was back this past weekend and it felt so good to be back. I know it was only one week but it felt like much longer. I loved seeing the families that worship with us.


  • Kids Choice Awards: Our current 1st-5th grade series is going great. We've been slimming people every week and are working on a series long slime video. We'll post it next week.


  • Overwhelmed by love: It was raining all morning long on Sunday. As I pulled into the drive way after church I see some friends of our completely drenched and filthy. The spent the entire morning in the rain cleaning my gutters, clearing my roof, and raking 1,000,000,000 leaves from my driveway and front yard. I was blown away. Not just by them but so many people just like that that have blessed us. There are so many stories just like that of so many people loving, encouraging, and serving us through this whole ordeal. I just really want to say wow and thank you church for blowing me away with your love.

  • New Bible Study: Today I started a new Bible study by Beth Moore on David. I'm really excited about it. When I study David my mind immediately thinks of Tom Wycuff, Youth Pastor at Pine Ridge Fellowship. Tom's passion for God is the closest thing I've seen up close that resembles the heart of David. Tom thanks for chasing after Him and encouraging us all to do the same.

2 comments:

PTL So glad to hear that TJ is doing better. Will keep praying!

Krista

Hey Bud, Praying for you both every day. Great news about TJ's progress. Completed the Beth Moore, David-Bible study a few years ago. It's fantastic! Talk with you soon. Can't wait to see Darby.