Slow pace & Fast chase

2009 is here and I am ready to rock n roll. My resolution this year is to slow down and enjoy life. My slogan for the year (that's right somehow I have a slogan) is "Slow pace & Fast chase" Meaning to slow down in all areas of my life and enjoy the main things more (my family, nature, simply hanging out with friends,). "Fast chase" referring to my attempt of chasing after God more than ever this year. This starts with saying no to other things. No to staying up late so I can get up earlier and have a more focused time with God. This year I will say "no" more than ever in my life. I look forward to strengthening my family and my relationship with God by saying no to all the "good" distractions that come my way. Happy New Year and may this year be a year we cling to God and each other like never before.

0 comments: