A must read...


For Christmas my brother Duane (what up D-wayne) got me a new book by Patrick Lencioni (also wrote "5 dysfunctions of a team" along with other books) called "The 3 Big Questions for a Frantic Family". I couldn't put it down as I constantly found myself just eating it up. His material isn't anything new but still very profound. His goal is to help families be less reactive and more purposeful in it's approach to everyday life. This book was so solid that I strongly recommend it to families of all kinds. One of the exercises it challenges us to do is to come up with a mission statement for our family. We actually already did this from a past series we did here at Fellowship Orlando called Rethinking Family. Here is the Aagaard mission statement: Our goal as a family is to pursue God radically, laugh relentlessly, give graciously, and stick together forever no matter what.

0 comments: