Update

Yeah, it's been a while. Here's a glimpse of what's been happening:
  • Been super busy gearing up for LegoLand which our version of VBS www.foadventureweek.com 8 more days.
  • When not working on LegoLand been hanging out with the fam due to me being gone so much in the month of June.
  • Riley just lost his first tooth.
  • TJ & I just started reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan together. I've read it but she hasn't and I'm looking forward to going over it together.
  • Had a great 2 days with the family yesterday and today. Kind of felt like vacation. Working for a church and not having real weekends we weren't used to a full 48 hours off. We cancelled are Saturday Night service due to the 4th of July.
  • Got to hang out with my close friend Justin Forbes aka Spanky and his family, it was great.
  • Pray for TJ & I as we lead are family day in and day out. Pray that God continues to unify TJ and I, our family, and give us a passion for Him and His Word like never before.

0 comments: