LegoLand Fever



Wow we are less than one week away from Adventure Week 2009. I soooo have LegoLand Fever, I'm pumped. If you don't care about LegoLand and are reading this I probably wouldn't come back to this site for 2 weeks because it is just going to be LegoLand all day every day for the next 2 weeks. For all the LegoLand peeps from here on out I will be posting something about LegoLand everyday this week and next week. Today's LegoLand message is what are we going to do with 217 volunteers. That's right as of right now we have 217 volunteers, that is crazy. Way to go team. I'm so encouraged by the excitement and energy everyone has to serve. Today a team of 5 (PJ, Brent, David, Jack, and Chad) primed the Lego props, they look sweet (unpainted one in picture above). Thanks volunteers for doing what you do. I love building His Kingdom with each of you.

0 comments: