Bahamas update

Here is an update from our mission trip to the Bahamas. It rocked. Everyday we worked on completing 6 cabins for future campers to stay in through Camp Bahamas, which is a Christian sport camp for Bahamian teenagers. By night we had worship services and myself, Cory, & Colten played basketball to develop relationships with the locals in hopes of sharing Christ. By the end of the week the relationships where built and primed for our 4 on 4 basketball tournament. Long story short I was able to share my passion for Christ and offer others to follow Him, 8 took the challenge, it was awesome (the 8 are pictured 2nd from the bottom). Earlier in the week I also had the opportunity to preach in a Haitian church through a translator. I loved it and was encouraged by their passion for God. For some reason when I preached they laughed several times when I didn't say anything funny, gotta love it. Thank you so much for your prayers and support. Pastor Chad did a great job leading our team and God used are team in so many ways. Continue to pray for the Aubreys as they lead Camp Bahamas all summer long. Pictures: 1) Colten & I on are front porch. Colten became like a tall young brother to me. He loves Jesus and has a powerful testimony. Love ya Colt! 2) The winning bball team and are crew. 3) My new brothers in Christ. YEAHHH!!! 4) Group photo outside Haitan church.