LEGOLAND: Day 4

Today was a great day. As you can see from the picture below the Squad Wars game involved me getting pied a total of 14 times between both sessions. Of course the kids loved it and hey I'm a fan of pie (any way I can get it). The pie was made out of whip cream and it smelled so bad I had to go home and shower during the program. Kids seem to really be taking in the messages. I've had lots of conversations with kids regarding the talks. But the kid in the video takes the cake. On the way out tonight he shared with me the verse of the week so asked if he cared if I video taped him. The kid (Brandon) blew me away. The BIG IDEA of the day was "friends sacrifice for each other." I shared the purpose of why in baseball teams "sacrifice bunt". They do it to give up their at bat in hopes of allowing one of their teamates to get a score on the play. I shared that that is what Christ wants us to do. He wants us step into the batters box and take one for the team in hopes of blessing others.






4 Year Olds and the Bible? from Dustin Aagaard on Vimeo.

0 comments: