Mission Update

At Camp Bahamas Mission Trip and it's been awesome so far. We starting the labor work today as we are finishing up building 6 cabins for future campers to sleep in. Yesterday Chad and I spoke at a Haitian church. Chad spoke in the morning service and did awesome. I spoke in the evening service. We spoke through a translator and they laughed several times when I didn't say a joke. Now I'm curious what the translator translated. The trip is good, the kids are working hard and a good group. Keep us in your prayers as we continue to minister the gospel of Jesus Christ to the Bahamians. PS: I don't get any signal with my phone and I think our internet my orlando house is down so I haven't been able to talk with TJ and the fam so if you see them and are reading this tell them I love them and miss them. If you are reading this TJ know I love you lots and miss you and the kids so much. I wish you all were here and can't wait to see. Please give the kids a big huge for me. Love you guys lots. Cya Dustin

0 comments: