Sleepover Challenge

As we are doing this series in Children's Ministry called GLOW n TELL, the whole point is to encourage kids to reach out to their friends. So we came up with this idea to have a sleepover challenge where we are challenging every student to invite a friend to stay the night and bring them to church. We've never tried this before and I haven't heard anyone do this before so I'm really not sure if this is going to work or not, well see. With me transitioning from student ministry to children's ministry just 6 months ago I'm still learning the best practices on how to do outreach events for kids. If you have any ideas, I am all ears. If you are in children's ministry, what has worked for you? What hasn't? Lets keep on doing whatever it takes to keep reaching more kids for His Kingdom.

0 comments: