Oh to have faith like a child.





Today as I am driving on I-4 TJ (wife) calls me and with son Riley crying in the background tells me to "hurry home, Riley just busted his eye open, ok I gotta go, bye." As she hangs up my thoughts immediately go to my college years in St. Augustine where there was a deaf and blind school. I was already making plans to get him in. That is the only thing she tells me. I freak out with my mind thinking the worst. Well I get home and take him to the doctor and as you guessed he is ok. Above is a picture of him at the doctors office with him smiling and yeah nothing wrong with his eye. He does have a small cut next to his eye which required no stitches and one butterfly band aid. The story is he was on a stool and fell. With all that said on the way to the doctors Riley ask me "Daddy if God can heal me why are we going to the doctors?" Wow! What a great question. I managed to give him some less than adequate answer. Thus leaving me with the reminder that I'm all grown up and my thinking of who God is is totally different than my sons more accurate view of our God and Savior. (The other picture is my beautiful daughter Callie Joy, I just got this pic, so I had to throw it in).

0 comments: