Rosa Loves, Brilliant!!!

I absolutely love it when I hear of some old friends doing BIG things for the Kingdom of God. When my wife and I were at Flagler College (which rox) we meet some great christian people that blessed us so much. Little did I know so many of them would do such big things for the glory of God. Today I want to spotlight one of those ministries. Rosa Loves is unlike any ministries I've ever heard of. The idea is simple. They are a T-shirt ministry that once they see a need they design a shirt based around that need. They then sell the shirt for X amount of dollars until that they reach that needs financial goal. For example the ministry met a family whose home just burned down, so they designed a shirt for that particular situation and sold it to raise a certain amount to help with the rebuilding. Rosa Loves is lead by godly men and woman trying to reach this globe for His glory. Thanks Mike, Mary Joy, Chris, and Kelly for all you do to build His Kingdom. May God bless you guys as you continue to bless others. Check them out at

0 comments: