Riley's Birthday

Today my RAD son Riley turned 6. For his birthday he has been wanting to go to Van's Skate Park (you can't go until you are at least 6 years old). So we all went and had a blast. I was excited to skate with him too. Neither one of us knew what to expect but we were excited. Once we got there I got nervous that Riley may get discouraged because the ramps were so big and fast. I told Riley his goal should be by the end of the day to go down a 2 foot ramp by himself without falling. Well he did it on his second attempt, WOW! I wasn't ready for Riley to be so good. He ended up going on 15 different ramps with the tallest being an 8 foot ramp. We had so much fun and it was a great birthday for him. The video is only of the smaller ramps from the beginning, not the bigger ones he'd later take on.


3 comments:

Great Job Riley, Brooklyn was very impressed by your skateboarding and he wants one when he turns 6 years old!

Dave

LOVE IT !!!! All Jacob wants to do now when he sees my computer is watch Riley Skateboards!!!! Can't wait to go to Vans and watch him!

Hey Riley, this is Mrs. Diane...Shane and I watched you're video and we both agree...YOU ROCK!