Callie Joy is 4








Tuesday my lil princess turned 4. The first thing she did when she woke up was she looked down at her hands and look at me with a very puzzled look and then she said, "I don't think I'm 4 today, it may be tomorrow, because look, I'm not any bigger." Very cute, little does she know she is almost full grown for an Aagaard. For her birthday we got her roller skates and heading over to the Roller Rink. I hadn't been roller skating since middle school and I don't think they touched the place since then either. It looked just like it did when I left it. It was pretty funny hitting the roller rink again. I was a bad skater and within one minute of being on the rink I ran over Riley's finger, opps. TJ did great of course and was able to help teach the kids how not to hurt by daddy. Callie Joy loved it and it was another family outing we wont soon forget. I'm amazed she's 4. Callie Joy- i love you! You are the craziest and prettiest 4 year old alive.

1 comments:

Oh, I can't believe that time flies so fast. Our baby girl just turned 21! It's nice to see your whole family out and about again. Love you guys!