Funerals, Weddings, and Pregnancies!

Within the past 14 days I found out that we are pregnant (Oh by the way if you didn't know, we are pregnant YEAHHHH!), I was in a wedding (Shaun & Hailey Lafferty), and then tonight I led a funeral service (the first funeral I lead) for an amazing baby boy named Malachi. Wow no wonder I am emotionally spent. The funeral tonight was awesome! Yes I can use a postive word with the word funeral. Remember for Christians there is no sting in death. Tonight Malachi's family proved that verse and taught many of us how to celebrate when we lose a loved one. Malachi was just 5 months old and never spent a day out of the hospital. Although a strong fighter his ailments were just too much for him to overcome. I know this sounds morbid but I never thought I could feel so blessed and encouraged to be apart of such an inspiring funeral. Mia and Myran (Malachi's parents) you guys are such an inspiration on how to cling to our Saviour in the midst of chaos. May God continue to carry you and heal all that is broken.

2 comments:

Congratulations!! I pop in occassionally to see what you guys are up to and I find out some really cool news! We are so happy for you all. Tell TJ hi and I would like her email, I've lost it.
love from some old friends,
Nancy and Jay from Jax
(my email: nancy@emeraldlane.com)

We're so happy for you and T and the kids. Another curly-haired Aagaard is a wonderful thing! Please send my best to Shaun & Hailey and tell them they are always welcome in Deltona.