Ordination Time

On April 12th I will become an ordained pastor. It's really weird because I'm not going to be doing anything different as a Pastor. My responsibilities won't change because I've always been doing pastoral work but this still feels special and something I feel honored and excited to do. I ask for your prayers upon me and my ministry. Pray that God anoints me and blesses our ministry. I ask for specific prayers in the following areas: wisdom, courage, creativity, vision, leadership, and a ridiculous passion for God and His Word. Thanks for the support and encouragment.

3 comments:

Dustin, I'm praying for you. God has intended this for your life and you're already doing what He's ordained you to do. I hope you celebrate ths time! Please pray for PRF's Sat. night encounter. Studnets are growing and stretching here. It's good. Miss your face!

Congrats Dustin! Love ya bud!

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.