Humbled and Pastorized

Tonight was an incredibly special night. Tonight I got ordained and it blew me away. I really wasn't expecting much and was overwhelmed with how much the night meant to me in so many ways. So many of my friends and family showed up and showered me with affirmation of God's calling in my life to full time ministry. I knew what I've been doing was from God but to have so many close friends and family that I respect support and encourage my calling into ministry just blew me away. Thank you to everyone that cheers me on, the support breathes life into me. Thank you to everyone who prays for me, you have a direct impact on all God is doing. I feel humbled to be apart of all God is doing. He is such a big God with HUGE plans and I feel so humbled to be on His team. So after many years of full time ministry I am now officially an ordained Pastor. I know it shouldn't matter but for whatever reason it does feel special and exciting. Thank you everyone for all you do for TJ and I. Please continue to pray for us as we continue our journey on making Him famous. For His Glory, Dustin

2 comments:

Pastor Dustin! How exciting! So do you make TJ call you that now? Just kidding! Seriously, so truly happy, huge moment. Much continued prayers.
Yo sista, Lori<3

:D DUSTIN that's awesome! I'm still praying for you! I'm overjoyed to know that you're following God and being sensitive to what he's doing! I miss you Dustin! <3Marissa!