Sunday Kickoff!!!

Yesterday I officially started at Fellowship Orlando and our whole family couldn't be happier, we absolutely loved it. The kids enjoyed it and already meet some new friends, which is huge. To get introduced to the children's ministry we they had a game planned for me called "Are you smarter than our Children's Pastor". It was great, the people were great, the service was great, and we felt at home, as if we'd been there for years. Now is the time to pull up the sleeves and explore where God is taking us. We are not sure where He is leading but we are sure He is leading and we are anxious to follow. Thank you all for you prayers during this transition.

2 comments:

Hey man good to know all is well hope you guys are doing ok

Hey Dustin,
I never got to say good bye, I guess cause I don't like them. I spoke to you one other time to tell you what a inspiration you have always been to Denis. You have been a friend and a leader to him and I Thank You for that!! You are truly a man of God!! Stay true always. I am happy to hear you , TJ and the kids are doing well. Give Riley and Callie Joy a hug for me. You will always be remembered my Waveland buddies!! Stay in touch cindor24@bellsouth.net.
Cindy