Goodbye

This week has been tough and good at the same time. Our last Sunday with Pine Ridge Fellowship was Sunday and our my last youth service was last night. Man am I going to miss the worshipping with those teenagers. Their passion for God shows up every week, I love it. Last night was a great night although we had some technical difficulties. It was a great time of worship, celebrating, and just enjoying each other in the Lord. FSM I will not forget all that I have seen God do in and through you. You have inspired me in many ways. I look forward to hearing reports of God doing amazing things for He is an amazing God. Well tomorrow is officially my last day @ PRF, then we'll take a little vacation (heading to Disney for a couple days), then we'll start at Fellowship Orlando March 9th. We are exciting to open the next door and see what He has in store for us. Grace and Peace, Dustin

1 comments:

Dustin & Fam---thank you for your dedicated service for the Kingdom while at PRF! God used you in a very significant way, and many lives have been touched. As you answer this next call, I pray you'll find strength and infinite blessings! You'll be missed.