Easter Rocks!

This past weekend we all celebrated Easter. I can't imagine what my life would be like without Jesus conquering death. Paul talks about this openly in 1st Corinthians 15. How without the resurrection we'd be the biggest fools in all the world. But because of the resurrection we have the greatest hope mankind can ever imagine. Without the resurrection there would be no difference between Christianity and many other religions. Because we have so much hope in the resurrection may we celebrate it as if our souls depend on it... Our services were great, our community is amazing, and I am so grateful to be apart of all God is doing through Fellowship Orlando. I am loving working here, it has been way better than anticipated and I love working alongside my good buddy Chad Harper (the Student Pastor). Continue to pray for us as great things are happening there are still too many people experiencing too much pain for us to even think we've arrived. The best is yet to come...

2 comments:

Dustin I am so glad you had an awesome Easter and are loving every bit of what God has done and is doing in your life right now. My Easter was beyond amazing! I finally got baptized and it was just amazing.
-Kitti

Dustin! Just checking up on you, glad to see your posting more again. Easter does indeed rock! Where would we be without the resurrection? Sad to say my kids would be painting arks instead of easter eggs(which doesn't make much more sense now that i type that)You should read my funny story An Ark for Easter on my blog. Never know what those parents are teaching their kids. Yo sista, Lori