Too much greed

I just launched into II Chronicles and it starts off with King Solomon being asked from God what he wanted? KS responds with wisdom to govern his people correctly. His response was humble enough to admit he wasn't that wise and unselfish enough to not make it about himself. As i stared at my bible thinking about that it didn't take me long to realize how different my answer would have been. it seems lately i have been more concerned about worldly stuff than my role as worshiper of God and lover of people. whats worse is that it is so easy to justify our concerns but seriously we live in America, we are all doing pretty good and most of us don't need anything else but boy do we want it.

2 comments:

What a great night it was may the Lord be with those who turned to him!

Godbless

hey buddy such a good website but i am surprised that why i did't know about your website i think u never post your stories on www.laadi.com my all friends use laadi.com to search for new and latest stories anyway good work Keep it up i will tell all my friends about this.