I hate ...

At youth we started a new series last night centered around getting angry at what makes God angry. Thus over the next several weeks we'll be challenging each other to think about what is the unique think God allows you to get angry at that makes Him angry. For example some people really get bothered by unfriendly christians so God probably is calling you to lead a greeting ministry. Or maybe you get angered over seeing teenage Christians unfamiliar with the Word, then maybe God wants you to start a bible study. I don't know what God allows you to be bothered by but whatever it is it is meant to lead us to action. What keeps you up at night praying and hopeing that something would change, that someone would step up. Well change is coming and its coming from you. For me God keeps me up at night burdened for hopeless teenagers. Teenagers with no love, no hope, and no life. What about you? What keeps you up at night? And more importantly, what will you do about it? I look forward to see what God does with our collective anger.

1 comments:

Hey Dustin, I am SO a blogger.

Not a teenager(so far from it)

What makes me angry is TV shows that influence young minds;
" Gossip Girl", is pointed to 14yrs girls, and it is VERY mature in content.

I guess I just get angry that Satan pulls to many blinders over peoples eyes, that he shows a mirage instead of reality.

Instead of Christ.

Whose with me in beating him up?:)

Great post!