Sharks and Sermons


This past weekend I got to spend 3 full days with my family on a fishing and scalloping trip at Crystal River. It was a blast, I had so much fun. We didn't catch much fish (except for small catfish) but it was such a great getaway with my family, I loved every minute of it. I did happen to catch a small hammerhead shark, probably about 3 feet long. That was Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Then on Sunday I was given the opportunity to speak during all three of our adult worship services. Pastor Rodney is on vacation and I loved sharing what God placed on my heart regarding how to be friends with God. We are in the middle of a series called Wired for Worship. I wont go into detail about what I spoke on but I was thrilled to have the opportunity. Thank you to all of you that were praying for me this weekend, your prayers were felt, and I believe God impacted some lives today. Remember we must show reverence for our Holy God but at the same time He did and does all He does just to be friends with us. He gave up everything to be our friends will we do the same. I'm out, DA

0 comments: