Night Of Prayer




To get ready for our BIG ZOOPLOSION week next week we held a nigh of prayer last night. It was simply a two hour time period for families or individuals to come and pray at various prayer stations. The stations ranged from pray for kids far from Jesus to pray for brokenness inside homes. All in all it was a wonderful night of connecting with my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. I had to show these pics because i thought they were so great. #1 is TJ and my daughter Callie Joy praying. #2 is hilarious. 3 seconds earlier all three had there eyes closed and head bowed. Right when the camera went off Jacob couldn't resist smiling for the camera. Callie Joy began to pout because "it was her turn to pray" and riley kept on praying. Classic. #3 Riley praying for "kids that don't know Jesus to come because he likes them". Good night with my family, good night with friends, good night with God, can't beat it. dustin

3 comments:

Love the pics, the one of Riley is awesome!

This comment has been removed by the author.

Hey Brother!!
Just wanted to say hello, I'm sorry I missed you and the fam at the great Deltona house cleaning and yard sale! I'm glad to see all is going well, you look pretty busy. Fusion is going great, Tom is doing an awesome job. You taught him well. I'm excited that God has been using Linda and I at Fusion, thank you for getting me plugged in. I miss you guys and we have to get together one weekend no matter what it takes to do it. I sure you know of my job situation, but God has a plan. I have had a sense that he is going to provide and he has been. I love you guys, kiss the kids for me, hope to hang with you soon.

Eric