Prayers for my Pops!




Last night just before our student ministry worship service I got a phone call from my brother Dave. The call was to inform me that our Pops (our dad, i call him Pops) had just been diagnosed with kidney cancer. The tumor is 2-3 inches taking up 1/3 of one of Pops kidney. Pops has been abnormal the past months as he lost 30 pounds and became very fatigued. Today Pops is undergoing testing to see how bad the cancer is, I believe the test today is on bone marrow. I could be wrong on the test but if it is bone marrow it can be pretty painful. I ask for your prayers for Pops and my step mom Cindy. They have a lot going on right now and can use God's comfort and grace as well as His miraculous power. As always lets pray that God would somehow be glorified in all this. Thank you already for many of your prayers and support. I'll do my best to keep you up to date until then let us pray. (The picture is at Callie Joy's birthday party on May 26th. Front right is my brother Dave, above him is my step mom Cindy, to the left of Cindy is my Pops, and then of course Callie Joy and I.)

0 comments: