Pops Update!

Well I guess I was wrong regarding the type of test pops underwent this morning, it was not a bone marrow test, and I'm still not sure which test they did take. But the result of the unknown test was that it doesn't look like the cancer spread anywhere outside the kidney, which is huge. The doctor said it was a 99.9% chance it hasn't spread. They will know 100% on July 10th, which is when they see the bone marrow doctor. Although cancer inside my pops never will sit well with me, I do rejoice in the hope that it hasn't spread. I called my pops shortly after the doctors appointment and he and cindy were already on a plane heading to Las Vegas to just get away. Trips like this are not common for pops so I'm glad he and cindy can get away and enjoy each other. Please pray for them to enjoy the time away, experience God's indescribable peace, that time will fly for July 10ths appointment, and again that the cancer has not spread.

0 comments: