Were having another BABY, YEAHHHHH!!!!


That's right, TJ is pregnant with #3. That's what were going to name it. We are sooooo stoked!!! We've known for a little while now and told some people, but this is our going public official web announcement. I was hoping to have a picture of the sonogram but they didn't do one last visit like I thought they would. We don't have any names picked out yet so if you have any idea's we'd love to hear them. True story, when we had Riley, I honestly wanted to name him BAM BAM. Obviously I was overruled. Anyways we are stoked and will keep you up to date. PS: Jon & Kate plus 8 will no longer be allowed to be watched in our home. I have to draw the line. Also TJ gets extremely sick during pregnancies, so pray for her. And because of that this probably will be our last of our own. After this we are praying about looking into adoption. We'll see what happens. c/ya DA

1 comments:

I am so excited for my dear friend. Take good care of her for me during all of her yucky sickness. God Bless